Thursday, April 4, 2013

I BLOG THEREFORE I AM

Delighted to be Blogger of the Month in the new funky re-designed of Easy Parenting magazine this month.

I wrote the article before I changed the blog name but the essence of everything I said remains the same.

In actual fact, writing this article was one of the catalysts that lead me to rebrand the blog, because it made me realise I needed a new direction, one that was more dynamic and aspirational.

So here's the scanned article, over 2 pages...

Page 1, click here for a readable PDF
 
 
 

Page 2, click here for a readable PDF





Post a Comment

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, honest account of being a mother and blogging Amy. I would say a lot of readers will relate. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...