Friday, February 15, 2013

JOY POCKETS #13

Loving the look of spring as everything comes to life:

Here's the small joys making my heart sing, what's yours?


*****
 
Pink cherry blossoms appearing next to roads
 
 
 
Buds on bushes
 
Daffodills bursting from nowhere
 
A surprise night out for Valentines
 
A friend presenting me with dinner ready to cook
 
Visiting brand new calves at a local farm
 
 
 
My 20 month old singing sensation



If the movie doesn't work, here's the link

An afternoon spent building lego with my eldest, who knew boys toys could be so relaxing?
 
Booking a cheapo easter hotel break for us all - something to look forward to
 
*******
 
 
 

Post a Comment

1 comment:

  1. Wow! He's a lot more tuneful than my six-year-old! You've a musical prodigy there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...