Wednesday, December 19, 2012

DISCLOSURE



Disclosure & Privacy

If you have been directed to this page from my blog it means that the post you were reading is connected with some form of compensation.
 
Mostly, it means a free product was sent for review - or an event was gifted in exchange for a bit of promotion.
 
It's important at this stage to point out that anything I write in review will always be my own honest opinion and not swayed by the freebie.

I pride myself on being honest and giving trustworthy reviews - no matter what the situation.

Disclosure Policy
This policy is valid from 17 April 2013

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by AMY VICKERS.
 
Any questions about this blog, please contact amyvix@gmail.com.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
 
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
 
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. I will only endorse products or services that I believe are worthy of such endorsement.

Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
 
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
 

Post a Comment

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...